-- A Parent's Guide --
Parents with children who have a trauma-related disorder, such as RAD, can use this guide for help:
- Moving past conflict and aggression
- Shifting perspective toward compassion and understanding
- Tracking patterns of behavior to better avoid them, or cope more easily when they do
- Clarifying sources of parental support for dealing with day-to-day realities
- Focusing on your strengths as a parent
Fill out the form to get this helpful resource and start using it right away!
For more resources, tools and materials for kids, families, educators and healthcare professionals, visit the MyPath Library Store
Get this Resource
Your privacy is important to us! We will never share your email address. By downloading this resource you agree to receive more free resources and updates from MyPath.